Skip to main content
MIT Mobile home
Building Services

Use this tool to report on-campus maintenance issues such as leaks, lighting, and locks.

For urgent issues contact Facilities:

For Residences:

The Department of Facilities is not responsible for maintenance of residences. Please contact the residence house manager to report any issues.